By accessing and using this website, operating under the name www.grupo-omega.com, property of Omega Construcciones Industriales, S.A. de C.V., hereinafter OMEGA, the User accepts the Terms and Conditions of Use contained in this agreement and expressly declares their acceptance, using for such purposes, electronic media, in the terms of the provisions of Article 1803 of the Federal Civil Code.
Should the user fail to entirely and completely accept the terms and conditions herein, the user shall refrain from accessing, using, and referring to the www.grupo-omega.com website.
Should the user access, use, and refer to the website titled www.grupo-omega.com, this action shall be considered an absolute and express acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use hereunder.
The sole use of this website gives the general public user status (hereinafter referred to as the “user” or “users”) and implies full and unconditional acceptance of each and every one of the general and particular conditions included in these Terms and Conditions of Use, published by OMEGA, upon entrance into the www.grupo-omega.com website.
Any modification to the following Terms and Conditions of Use shall take place when its owner, in this case OMEGA, deems it appropriate, and it is the sole responsibility of the user to verify such modifications have taken place.
This Agreement of Adhesion for the use of the web page, www.grupo-omega.com, is entered into by and between OMEGA, and the user, both parties subjected to what is provided herein.
- a) By virtue of the execution of this agreement, OMEGA grants the User non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable rights to view and use the website titled www.grupo-omega.com in accordance to the Terms and Conditions of Use provided herein. For the purposes of this Agreement, the parties agree that “User” is defined as any person of any nature entering the www.grupo-omega.com website and/or any of its sub-pages displaying content and/or the person of any nature that registers and/or uses any of the services offered through this website.
- b) The user may only print and/or copy any information contained or published on the grupo-omega.com website exclusively for purposes of personal use, and commercial use of this information is strictly prohibited. In the case of a legal person they shall be subject to the provisions of Article 148, section IV of the Federal Copyrights Law.
- c) Any reprint, publication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, electronic reproduction or otherwise, either in part or total, of any information, document or illustration appearing on the www.grupo-omega.com website, for any purpose other than noncommercial personal use, is expressly prohibited, unless there is prior written consent from OMEGA.
- Rules of Use applicable to the www.grupo-omega.com website.
The User and OMEGA agree that the usage of the website is subject to the following:
- Information contained on the www.grupo-omega.com website. The user acknowledges and accepts that the information published or contained in this site shall be clearly identified in such a way that it will be possible to recognize that it comes from and has been generated by OMEGA or their suppliers.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the information, concepts, and opinions published in this site do not necessarily reflect OMEGA’s position, or that of the company’s employees, officers, directors, shareholders, licensors, and licensees (hereinafter the “members”). For this reason, OMEGA is not responsible for any of the information, opinions, and concepts issued in the referred website. In this case, the user is encouraged to consult with a specialist and/or professional in the field. In addition, OMEGA is not responsible for the information contained in the website, including any subpages, on the understanding that its use and following takes place at the user’s own risk and responsibility.
- OMEGA reserves the right to block access or remove in part or in whole any information, communications, or materials that at their sole discretion are deemed to be: i) abusive, defamatory, or obscene; ii) fraudulent, artificial, or misleading; iii) a violation of copyrights, trademarks, confidentiality, trade secrets, or intellectual property rights belonging to a third party; iv) offensive; v) that in any way contravenes the provisions of this agreement. Should the user require further information on a specific topic provided by OMEGA or their suppliers, the user is recommended to consult directly with each of them as appropriate, and/or with a specialist in the field.
- The user acknowledges that OMEGA does not control or previously censor the content available on the website. For such reason, OMEGA assumes no responsibility for the content on this page provided by independent or external OMEGA suppliers, nor does it have any editorial control over the content, information and/or material generated and/or provided by third parties. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties belong to their respective author and OMEGA assumes no responsibility over it. Likewise, OMEGA does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, comprehensiveness and/or usefulness of any content supplied by such third parties. In addition, OMEGA is not responsible nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, and/or reliability of any opinion, information, advice, or statement expressed by OMEGA through their website and under no circumstance will OMEGA be liable for any damage direct or indirect, arising from the trust the user placed on information obtained through its website. OMEGA reserves the right to delete or modify the content of this site, which in OMEGA’s sole judgment, does not meet its standards or may be contrary to existing law and therefore shall not be responsible for any failure or delay generated by deleting such material.
Users acknowledge that by providing personal information required in any of the services provided on this website, they give OMEGA the authorization referred to in Article 109 of the Federal Copyrights Act. In all cases, users shall be responsible for the accuracy of the information provided to OMEGA.
Moreover, for the provision of services, the user further agrees to accept the terms and conditions stipulated for this purpose.
- Copyrights and Industrial Property
OMEGA, the www.grupo-omega.com website, logos, and all the material on this site, be it trademarks, domain names, commercial names, and artistic works are property of their respective owners and are protected by international treaties and applicable laws on intellectual property and copyright.
Copyrights for the content, organization, collection, compilation, information, logos, photographs, images, programs, applications, and generally any information contained or published on the www.grupo-omega.com website is duly protected for OMEGA, its affiliates, suppliers and/or their respective owners, in accordance with applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
The user is expressly forbidden to modify, alter, or delete, either in whole or in part, the notices, trademarks, trade names, signs, advertisements, logos, or in general any instructions relating to the ownership of the information contained in the indicated site.
Should the user share with OMEGA any kind of information, programs, applications, software, or in general any material to be licensed through the www.grupo-omega.com website, with this action, the user grants OMEGA a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, universal, free license, including rights to sublicense, sell, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derived works, and display and execute them publicly.
What is set forth in the above paragraph equally applies to any other information that the user sends or transmits to OMEGA, including, but not limited to, ideas to revamp or improve the www.grupo-omega.com website, once these have been included in any space of said website, or under other means or methods of transmission known or to be developed in the future.
Therefore, the user expressly renounces with this act to carry out any action, suit or claim against OMEGA, its affiliates or suppliers for any actual or potential violation of any copyright or intellectual property derived from the information, programs applications, software, ideas, and other material that the user may send to the www.grupo-omega.com website.
It is our policy to act against violations that may arise or originate in terms of intellectual property as prescribed in legislation and other applicable intellectual property laws, including removing or disabling access to material that is subject to activities that infringe the intellectual property of third parties.
- Advertising Material
The user acknowledges and accepts that OMEGA is an organization independent of third party sponsors and advertisers whose information, images, ads, and other advertising or promotional material (hereinafter “advertising material”) may be published on the www.grupo-omega.com website.
The user acknowledges and accepts that the advertising material is not part of the main content published on the website. The user further acknowledges and accepts with this act that the material is protected by applicable laws on intellectual property.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The user is in agreement that use of the www.grupo-omega.com website take place at their own risk and the services and products presented and offered therein are foreseen on an “as is” and “as available” basis. OMEGA does not guarantee that the indicated website will satisfy the user's requirements or that the services offered therein will not suffer interruptions, be safe or free of error.
OMEGA in no way warrants or endorses in any form the truthfulness, accuracy, legality, morality or any other characteristic of the content of the material published on the www.grupo-omega.com website.
OMEGA is released from any responsibility and conditions, whether expressed or implied, with regards to the services and information contained or available in or through this website; including, without limitation:
- a) Availability of use of the web grupo-omega.com website.
- b) The absence of virus, errors, deactivators or any other contaminated material or material with destructive functions within the information or programs that are available on or through this website or generally speaking, any failure with this website.
- c) Notwithstanding the foregoing, OMEGA or OMEGA’s suppliers may update the content of the page constantly, so the user is asked to note that certain information as advertised or contained in or through this website may become obsolete and/or contain inaccuracies, spelling, or typographical errors.
- Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted under applicable law, OMEGA shall not be responsible in any way for direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages that in any way arise out of or relate to:
- a) Use or execution of the grupo-omega.com website, with delay or lack of availability of OMEGA
- b) The provision or lack thereof of any information service or graphics contained or published in or through the designated site.
- c) Information updates or lack thereof.
- d) Alterations or modifications, in part or in whole, of the information upon having been included in the site.
- e) Any other aspect or characteristic of the information that is contained or published on the website or through the links that are eventually included in the website.
- f) The provision or lack of provision of the other services, all previous assumptions are valid, even in such cases when OMEGA would have been notified or advised regarding the possibility that such damages may cause.
- Modifications to the www.grupo-omega.com website.
OMEGA may at any time and when it deems fit, without notification to the user, make corrections, additions, improvements or modifications to the content, presentation, information, services, areas, databases and other elements of this site, actions that in no way represent a right to any claim or compensation, nor does it involve recognition of liability for the user.
- Amendments to the Agreement
OMEGA reserves the rights to modifying the Terms and Conditions of Use under this agreement at any time, with said modifications becoming immediately effective through:
- Publication of a modified agreement on the grupo-omega.com website.
- Notification to users of said modifications.
Therefore, the user agrees to review the agreement periodically in order to stay abreast of these changes. Notwithstanding the foregoing, every time the user enters the website, it shall be considered an absolute acceptance of the amendments to this agreement.
- Additional Terms
On occasion, OMEGA may add to the Terms and Conditions of Use of this agreement including additional provisions with regards to specific areas or new services provided on or through the www.grupo-omega.com website (hereinafter “Additional Terms”), which shall be published in the specific areas or new services of the site for reading and acceptance. The user acknowledges and agrees that these additional terms are an integral part of this agreement for all legal purposes that may be required.
- Assignment of Rights
OMEGA may, at any time and whenever deemed appropriate, transfer all or part of its rights and obligations under this agreement. Pursuant to that assignment, OMEGA shall be released from any obligation for the user, established in this agreement.
The user agrees to indemnify OMEGA, its affiliates, suppliers, and consultants for any actions taken, claims or disputes (including attorneys’ fees and legal costs) arising from any failure by the user with respect to this agreement; including without limitation any of those derived from:
- a) Issus related to the use of the grupo-omega.com website.
- b) Information contained therein or available on or through any such site, or slander, defamation, or any other conduct in violation of this agreement by the user in the use of the designated website.
- c) Violation of applicable laws or international treaties regarding copyrights and intellectual property, or content available on or through this website.
OMEGA reserves the right, in their sole discretion, without notice or notification to the user, to:
- a) Definitely terminate this agreement
- b) Discontinue or definitely stop publication of the grupo-omega.com website without liability to OMEGA, its affiliates, or suppliers.
- Legal Continuity
These Terms and Conditions of Use and any additional terms, constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any other agreement or agreement concluded before. Any clause or provision of this agreement and additional terms, legally declared invalid, will be removed or modified at the discretion of OMEGA, in order to correct the flaw or issue. However, the rest of the clauses or provisions shall remain in force, obligation and validity.
- No Waiver of Rights
Inaction by OMEGA, its affiliates, or suppliers to exercise any right or remedy arising from this agreement at no time shall be construed as a waiver of those rights or remedies.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be subject to and construed in accordance with applicable laws and before courts of Mexico City (Federal District), Mexico.